A special offer for Beer52 customers
Try Delayed Gratification for just £1
Delayed Gratification, the world’s first Slow Journalism magazine, is the perfect read to accompany a fine craft beer. Filled with insightful long-form reporting, beautiful photo features and fascinating infographics, it’s a publication that returns to big stories after the dust has settled to tell the story of the quarter.
- Sign up for a quarterly print and digital subscription to Delayed Gratification and pay just £1 today (£4 for European deliveries and £6 for rest of world).
- We’ll post you the current issue straight away. You’ll also get instant access to our digital archive and discounts on all our live online classes.
- If you like the magazine, you don’t need to do anything – we’ll send a new issue to your door every three months and charge you £10 (£12 for Europe £13.75 rest of world) after you receive each one.
- If you don’t like it, no problem – just email us and we’ll cancel your subscription and take no further payments.
- You can also cancel your subscription with immediate effect at any point in the future.
Five reasons to subscribe
Be first to be ‘Last to breaking news’
Get the mag before everyone else, with a special subscribers-only cover, delivered anywhere in the world
Save 16% on the online single issue price
That’s 480 pages of in-depth, long-form journalism starting from just £40 a year (cost of buying four individual issues online = £48)
Learn to make infographics and magazines
We run regular online classes with discounts of up to 50 percent for subscribers
Full digital archive
Subscribers get unlimited access to digital editions including our full archive going back to 2010
Help us swim against the tide
Join us in taking a stand against the kneejerk reporting and short attention spans of the 24/7 news media
What Our Subscribers Say
Loving the new issue of @dgquarterly. Sad that 42 out of 100 Brits don’t like pantomimes 😱
Oh yes they do! (Had to be done!) pic.twitter.com/rgetFp4OaA
— Tammy Sleet (@SleetTammy) April 11, 2021
— Greg Barber (@InfamousGreggyG) April 10, 2021
— Chiara Aliotta (@ChiaraAliotta) April 12, 2021
What the media say
A slower, more reflective type of journalism”
Jam-packed with information... a counterpoint to the speedy news feeds we've grown accustomed to”
A leisurely (and contrary) look backwards over the previous three months”
Quality, intelligence and inspiration: the trilogy that drives the makers of Delayed Gratification”
Refreshing... parries the rush of 24-hour news with 'slow journalism'”
A very cool magazine... It's like if Greenland Sharks made a newspaper”
The UK's second-best magazine” Ian Hislop
Editor, Private Eye
Perhaps we could all get used to this Delayed idea...”