How to Make Infographics masterclass, 26th May 2022 (four hours)
We will be running an in-person class in central London on Thursday 26th May 2022 to give you all the information and advice you need to create beautiful and impactful infographics.
In this masterclass you will…
- Learn the principles of finding compelling stories in data
- Understand how to take those stories and turn them into beautiful infographics
- Analyse examples of best and worst practice in infographics
- Gain a strong understanding of the five types of infographic and when they are used
- Find out how to add an extra 20 percent to the impact of your infographics
- Learn about the psychology of infographics – what makes them work and how humans process visual data
- Discover the golden rules of data visualisation
- Put your learning into practice in a fun workshop session in which you’ll create your own infographics
- Have opportunities to ask tutors questions about personal data visualisation projects
In addition, after the class you will:
- Receive a copy of the class presentation documents
- Be sent a link to print an exclusive ‘How to make infographics’ poster
- Be set an optional infographic-creation assignment, with feedback from tutors over email
- Gain unlimited access to an online vault of ‘How to’ videos, step by step guides to make infographics in Powerpoint, Infogram, InDesign and Illustrator
The class will take place in central London (venue TBC), from 2pm-6pm UK time
The maximum class size is 15.
Tickets cost £168 (including VAT) for subscribers and £264 (including VAT) for non-subscribers. We’ll ask for your delivery postcode to verify your subscription when you book your ticket.
We limit tickets to a maximum of 5 per group, if you’re interested in booking a larger class for your organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
Haven’t joined the Slow Journalism revolution yet? A subscription to Delayed Gratification starts at just £40 per year and entitles you to big discounts on all our classes.
Looking for something simpler? We also run one-hour introduction to infographics classes