How to Make Infographics masterclass (four hours)
We will be running a live online class on Zoom on Thursday 2nd December 2021 to give an introduction to how to create beautiful infographics. It will be taught by one of the authors of An Answer for Everything, who also produce Delayed Gratification magazine.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to set about finding data stories
- Find out how to pick the right design treatment for your data
- Discover the best tips to give your infographics extra impact
- Be shown the best free software for making infographics
- The class will take place online over Zoom, from 7pm-8pm UK time.
- The maximum class size is 50.
- All participants will receive a copy of the class presentation materials by email afterwards.
Tickets cost £15+VAT for subscribers and £25+VAT for non-subscribers. We’ll ask for your delivery postcode to verify your subscription when you book your ticket.
Haven’t joined the Slow Journalism revolution yet? A subscription to Delayed Gratification starts at just £40 per year and entitles you to big discounts on all our classes.
Looking for something more in-depth? We also run four-hour infographics masterclasses
Slow Journalism in your inbox, plus infographics, offers and more: sign up for the DG newsletter. Sign me up
Thanks for signing up.