LIVE ONLINE CLASS: How to make infographics
We will be running a live online class class on Zoom on Wednesday 27th May 2020 to show how we create Delayed Gratification’s award-winning infographics, from initial idea to final piece. This class is now sold out.
In this class you will…
- Learn how to find compelling stories in data
- Understand how to take those stories and turn them into beautiful infographics
- Analyse examples of best and worst practice
- Gain a strong understanding of the five fundamental types of infographic
- Be introduced to the best free infographics-creation sites
The class will take place online over Zoom, from 6.30pm-8.30pm. It will be limited to a maximum of 15 attendees.
Tickets cost £15+VAT for subscribers and £30+VAT for non-subscribers. We’ll ask for your delivery postcode to verify your subscription when you book your ticket. Click here to buy tickets.
Haven’t joined the Slow Journalism revolution yet? A one-year subscription to Delayed Gratification starts at just £36 and entitles you to big discounts on all our classes.
Slow Journalism in your inbox, plus infographics, offers and more: sign up for the DG newsletter. Sign me up
Thanks for signing up.