How to make infographics | Live online masterclass 5th Oct 2023
We will be running a live online class class on Zoom on Thursday 5th October 2023 to show how we create Delayed Gratification’s award-winning infographics, from initial idea to final piece.
In this class you will…
- Learn how to find compelling stories in data
- Understand how to take those stories and turn them into beautiful infographics
- Analyse examples of best and worst practice
- Gain a strong understanding of the five fundamental types of infographic
- Put your new knowledge into practice in a fun workshop session
The class will take place online over Zoom, from 7pm-9pm UK time.
Tickets cost £24 including VAT for subscribers and £48 including VAT for non-subscribers. We’ll ask for your delivery postcode to verify your subscription when you book your ticket.
Haven’t joined the Slow Journalism revolution yet? A one-year subscription to Delayed Gratification starts at just £48 and entitles you to big discounts on all our classes.
Looking for training in data visualisation for your organisation? We can set up tailored sessions for groups of up to 100 people – to find out more, email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Slow Journalism in your inbox, plus infographics, offers and more: sign up for the free DG newsletter. Sign me up
Thanks for signing up.