The Slow Journalism Magazine.
Subscribe now and get our new issue for free!
- Be first to be ‘Last to breaking news’ Get the mag before everyone else, with a special subscribers-only cover, delivered to your door anywhere in the world in a beautiful DG slipcase
- Save up to 40% off the online single issue price Taking advantage of this newsletter offer means you’ll get 600 pages of in-depth, long-form journalism, beautiful photo features and award-winning infographics from just £36 for five issues
- Learn to make infographics We run regular infographic classes at King’s College London taught by our art director and editors. Subscribers get a 60 percent discount
- Live Slow Journalism events Subscribers get exclusive invitations to attend our Slow Journalism Nights in London. Get an insight into our journalists’ latest stories, then join them for a glass of wine
- Help us swim against the tide Every penny spent on subscriptions goes into funding intelligent inspiring Slow Journalism. Sign up today and help us take a stand against the kneejerk reporting and short attention spans of the 24/7 news media
The story of Slow Journalism & Delayed Gratification
Our TEDx case for a Slow Journalism Revolution
Slow Journalism in your inbox, plus infographics, offers and more: sign up for the DG newsletter.
Thanks for signing up.
Honed design, relaxed writing and an almanac approach to the passing years”
Jam-packed with information... a counterpoint to the speedy news feeds we've grown accustomed to”
A slower, more reflective type of journalism”
A chic magazine with fine infographics and long stories”
A very cool magazine... It's like if Greenland Sharks made a newspaper”
A fantastic publication that puts current events into perspective”
Quality, intelligence and inspiration: the trilogy that drives the makers of Delayed Gratification”
Refreshing... parries the rush of 24-hour news with 'slow journalism'”
A leisurely (and contrary) look backwards over the previous three months”
Perhaps we could all get used to this Delayed idea...”
Everyone should read this magazine”
Wonderful title and wonderful concept”